I am a qualified counsellor bringing a high level of expertise gained from twenty years experience working with adults of all ages, ethnicity and life-styles. You are my priority during each session we spend together. I offer a discreet, confidential service where you can talk to a warm, approachable professional. I offer you time, integrity and respect.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Post graduate Diploma in Counselling (Dip Counselling) University of Bristol
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapist (MBACP)
- Diploma in Stress Management
- Couple counselling Diploma - Jill Gabriel (ongoing supervision)
- 13 years' experience of Stress Management in the corporate environment.
- 20 years' experience of counselling Fertility optimisation.
- Kinergy counselling service working with survivors of sexual abuse 2005-6.
- Single-parenting 3 children to University age and beyond.
- Member of the BACP and my practice is guided by their framework and overseen by regular supervision.
My work for many years was as a complementary therapist specialising in Fertility. I have helped many women to achieve their dream of becoming a mother over the past 20 years. I have recently retired from this aspect of my work, leaving more time and energy for my counselling clients.
I qualified as a Couples Counsellor in 2010 since when I have worked with numerous couples presenting with varying complexity of relationship difficulties. I have a particular interest in undiagnosed Aspergers and how the condition brings with it a particular set of challenges in relationships.
As well as Couples and Individuals, my practice includes same sex couples, siblings and friends experiencing problems in their relationships.
I offer comfortable consulting rooms in Bloomsbury and Canada Water.
Daytime and evening sessions available.